Friday, September 12, 2008

life moving too fast...



I really can't believe it...I guess I blinked too long but Taylor turned 3 months this weekend. It really does seem like yesterday that Shawn & I were going to the hospital...after a long day of walking!!! It makes me a little sad knowing that all of Taylor's firsts will be our last firsts...(but not sad enough for anymore!!! are you kidding me...we don't want to be outnumbered!). Then I look at Tregan...my little man. He is growing up so fast. The other day I had to put him in some of his new fall cloths b/c it was a chilly day and he just looked so grown up. He knows his abc's and numbers to 20. He is doing awesome with being potty trained so that is a blessing...only 1 child to buy diapers for now! I'm just a lucky lady to have such a wonderful family!

2 comments:

The Teacup Cottage said...

I can't believe how big he is, and she looks so much like him. It reminds me of when he was that small.

The Gilmores said...

And I think she looks just like YOU! I can't believe she is already 3 months! And numbers to 20?! Wow! Glad you guys are doing so great!