Friday, June 19, 2009

taylor turns 1!!!






so this past weekend taylor turned one! time has FLOWN BY! it really does seem like yesterday that i was swimming laps in the pool followed by hours of walking and cursing her to "GET OUT!!!" oh memories! anyway, we had lots of fun for her birthday. the only thing missing was daddy of course! my sisters flew in for the week and we had a great little cookout with all of our friends.
i forget how quickly the kids grown up too...within that week my sisters were here taylor started standing up on her own...walking with the push shopping cart walker she got for her birthday, and calling mama and coming to find me...which is huge...she only used to call for me when she was upset! so that makes me happy. anyway, here are a couple of pics that summed up the week!

1 comments:

Sue said...

Nikki,
Sorry, haven't stopped by in awhile. But I wanted to tell you that your dynamic duo are just plain terrific. I can comfortably call Taylor adorable, but don't know how Tregan would feel if I called him that (but he is adorable). What a great looking family you are.
Blessings to you all.
Sue